Thursday, May 23, 2024

The good and evil in things when you’re not paying attention (that’s where your brain is when it’s most easily brainwashed)

I’ve given this some thought, and I do want Hailey’s On It! to get renewed, even if the writing could use some creativity. Shows like Fallout and Hailey’s On It! do good for the world when there really are few shows out there doing anything positive at all (climate change activism and preparing various countries for the possibility of nuclear war/raising awareness of survival skills and prepping options or something similar)…so even if the people behind it turn out to be terrorists or baby rapists or both…I’m gonna watch tv anyways, might as well support something that gives people good role models instead of 24/7 of the exact opposite.

Note: The Hailey’s On It! marathon (and series?) is over, but I normally watch episodes through the Disney Now app, which I can log into using my cable provider (without paying for Disney+).

Hailey’s On It!
Catch Up Marathon | Disney Channel Promo