Sunday, October 7, 2018

harder, better, faster, stronger

The idea for my movie/novel, which I may have already told a bunch of people including neighborhood eavesdroppers... (imo always write the movie, then the novel, otherwise people will hate it, but, you know...)

So a lot of it involves the military's secrets, which are of course fake, but may become real due to the fact that I'm writing this and whoever I influence (say, Argentina) may go all out and thus force other countries' militaries (say, ours) to keep up. I'm sorry.

If our military goes out there and faces people hopped up on meth, pcp, god knows what else, and isn't able to shoot them down right away (this actually happens when people are on drugs), then you know why, and you might want to start your men on a daily/hourly/minutely/etc. regimen. Possibly with cyborg----

Hold on, I think much dad's jacking off or something. Will edit and write more later.