Friday, November 27, 2020

“World Peace, Entertainment, Psychology, Beauty, and Humor.” To see my resume, go to my LinkedIn, accessible through my social media accounts.

Going to use this to post when I do things that are good for society. Stuff that could actually inspire someone someday just ends up getting lost in news (world peace is the top goal of my facebook account, and that involves educating people so they can get involved) and music (my Twitter is used mostly for posting a music playlist publicly...and possibly getting involved in the entertainment industry one day). 

I should add that I’m ACLU-friendly, which means that keeping people out of jail for stupid reasons like marijuana is part of what I consider to be useful in predicting (and shaping? I don’t know who reads this except for my NSA agent...since they collect information on absolutely everything just in case) a utopian/realistically achievable society. I’m also Black Lives Matter-friendly.